Export Documentation
Consignments into the United Kingdom

You will be required to complete one or more of the documents listed below. Please select and download the appropriate forms below.
Please note that all personal effects shipments arriving into the UK post 31 March 2017 will be processed by HM Customs using the new HM Customs Transfer of Residence Unique Reference No. Our Guide to Importing Goods into the UK below includes the link to the HM Customs ToR electronic form as well as advice on how to successfully complete this form. Failure to satisfactorily complete a ToR Application and supply a HM Cutoms Unique Reference No (URN) prior to the shipment’s arrival into the UK will certainly result in UK VAT being applicable and payable.
We will be pleased to answer any questions which may arise.

Please note we will also require a copy of the owner of the goods' passport and residency visa (if applicable) to facilitate customs clearance