Consignments into the United Kingdom
You will be required to complete one or more of the documents listed below. Please select and download the appropriate forms below.
Please note that all personal effects shipments arriving into the UK post 31 March 2017 will be processed by HM Customs using the new HM Customs Transfer of Residence Unique Reference No. Our Guide to Importing Goods into the UK below includes the link to the HM Customs ToR electronic form as well as advice on how to successfully complete this form. Failure to satisfactorily complete a ToR Application and supply a HM Cutoms Unique Reference No (URN) prior to the shipment’s arrival into the UK will certainly result in UK VAT being applicable and payable.
We will be pleased to answer any questions which may arise.
- Guide to Importing Goods into UK - Guide to Importing Goods to the UK. Please Read Carefully
- Insurance Declaration - To be completed if you wish to insure your belongings
- Insurance Policy Wording and Financial Services Guide - Please Read Carefully
- Customs Packing List - To be completed for all owner packed consignments
- Sample Customs Packing List - Example of a completed Customs Packing List
- Alcohol, Tobacco or New Goods Declaration - To be completed if you are shipping alcohol, tobacco or goods you have owned for less than 12 months
- King & Wilson Terms & Conditions - Please Read Carefully
Please note we will also require a copy of the owner of the goods' passport and residency visa (if applicable) to facilitate customs clearance